Beyond the obvious that today is the first day of the next frantic 24, it also marks the first day of the next 12 I will be focusing on some of the wonderful items we carry and why we like them. The posts will bring you lots of ideas for gifts for your quilting buddies and family, and, of course, for yourself. This leads me to remind you that forwarding our posts to your families may nudge them in the direction of the gift you really want, instead of the scented candle aisle. (Not that there is anything wrong with receiving your 18th scented candle, should they be your thing.)
If you want to spread the word even further, post our product’s link on your Facebook page.
All items are on our on-line webstore which has a secure server, or alternatively, you can call us on our local number (403-253-4419) or toll-free number (1-877-745-6445) to order or inquire. Naturally, if you live in the Calgary area, you can visit our store personally.
Should this be your first Christmas with us, the opening tune is “The Twelve Days of Christmas”, and you’ll have way more fun if you sing along.
“On the First Day of Wishing,
I’d like a fun table runner .”
This table runner is not only fun smiling snowmen wishing you a Happy Christmas, but it is fun and quick to make.
- Approximately 18” X 45.5”.
- With only 5 seams it can be cut and pieced in 2 hours (or significantly less).
- Simple quilting – follow the straight lines.
- Make one, and you will look at striped fabric in a whole new way.
- Kit includes the pattern and fabric for the front and back of the table runner. Binding is not required as this is a pillow-turn encasement finish.
- $29.99 per kit. (Let us know if you already own the pattern, and we will then remove the pattern from the kit and reduce the price by $9.49.)
- 60 degree angles are used to make this runner. While you can use the 60 degree lines on your long rulers, it is most helpful to use a 60 degree triangle ruler for this project. If you wish to purchase a ruler for this, we suggest the Creative Grids CGRT12560. Which leads us to:
- Cut 30 degree and 60 degree angles up to a height of 12”.
- Easy-to-read black markings every ¼”.
- Embedded gripper dots hold the fabric while cutting, helping prevent ruler slippage.
- Ruler is useful for many 60 degree triangle projects, such as the “Ballerina” pattern by Jaybird Quilts. (Anita’s sample on our store wall made in “Little Black Dress” by Moda has been very popular. Yes, we carry the “Ballerina” pattern as well. The fun never ends, you know!)
- Four sizes from baby to king.
- Uses fat quarters.
- Makes up quickly.
Wishing you an equilateral December 1st,
The fine print:
- All prices referred to are in Canadian dollars.
- We happily ship world-wide.
- Quantities are limited of some of our products. Early shopping = happy faces.
- Sorry, no holds on featured products without payment.