On the Fourth Day of Wishing,
I’ll tweez my hair away.”
So you aren’t wishing too big to start with. But you can tweez away in style with these lovely ladies to help you with your personal grooming. These ladies were going to be last year’s help, but proved so popular that most were gone in an evening. So here we are 12 months later, with a new circle of friends.
- What you don’t see from the picture is that even the back of the tweezers has the back of the lady painted.
- They work! At this price you can have a pair at home in every bathroom and a pair in your purse.
- Comes with a protective plastic sleeve.
- Great stocking stuffer.
- $6.99 each.
- Found on our webstore at: http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=487&page_id=23&Item_ID=11964
I’d like to make a portrait quilt.”
You’ve probably seen some beautiful applique portraits and looked at books that help you to learn how, but do you feel daunted with trying to find the right skin-tone fabrics? Well, we now have the entire line of Northcott’s Colorworks Premium Solids. Using them and a few other solids we had brought in, we have made up a bundle of sixteeen different hues, cut in Canadian-sized fat eighths (approximately 10” X 21”).
- $20.99 per bundle
- Found on our webstore at: http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=487&page_id=23&Item_ID=11963
I’d like a small Christmas wall hanging.”
Make this 20″ X 26″ wall hanging as part of your decorations for Christmas.
- Method is “give & take” applique by Patchworks Studio.
- Kit includes the pattern, and fabric for the top and binding.
- Would look great with some hot-fix swarovski crystals.
- Found on our webstore at: http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=487&page_id=23&Item_ID=11951
Hey look, it’s snowing! And you can make the blog snow fall in the direction you want – just move your mouse. You just can’t make it go back up. LOL
BTW, if you don’t want to miss out on a posting of my blog, just subscribe! You’ll find the sign-up in the right-hand column underneath my angel photo at the top: https://alongcamequilting.wordpress.com/.