“On the Second Day of Wishing,
I’d like a place for my beverage.”
Running out of room on the table? It’s a pretty common problem when you are on retreat, and the table is loaded with your machine, cutting mat, project, etc. Every square inch of space is precious, so this will allow you to expand a little, providing a spot for your coffee or water bottle.
- Prevents possible spills all over the table (and your fabric).
- Great gift for any hobby enthusiast that conquers the entire table surface, such as scrapbookers or woodworkers!
- Clip easily opens up to 2” (yes, I just tested and measured and no Herculean effort was required).
- Found at: http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=487&page_id=23&Item_ID=11962
I’d like a new Christmas tree skirt.”
Is it time for you or a family member to have an updated tree skirt? This design works up quickly, without much fuss. And if you don’t cut out the center, you can use it as a table topper, like we have done our sample.
- Approximately 40” X 47”. Other smaller sizes are included with the pattern.
- Kit includes pattern and fabric for top and binding. We have also included our addendum with helpful hints.
- Found on our webstore at: http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=487&page_id=23&Item_ID=11954
Have a Fantastic Friday,