“On the Sixth Day of Wishing,
I’d like some sparkle this winter.”
How about this quilt to keep you warm over the winter months – appropriately titled “Snow Sparkle”:
- Look Santa – no applique! The large snowflakes are printed batik designs. You fussy-cut them from the yardage in the kit. (This is easiest to do with a Creative Grids Square-it-Up Fussy Cut ruler.)
- The white in the quilt is a Hoffman cotton with tiny pin dots of silver metallic giving you a little sparkly bling. The rest of the fabrics are Hoffman batiks and bali watercolours.
- Quilt finishes approximately 76” square.
- Kit includes the pattern, and the fabrics for the top and binding.
- Matching bali watercolour backing is available. You require 4.3 meters if you are not washing; 4.5 meters if you are washing (gives square-up and shrinkage).
The fine print:
- Click on the item’s picture to find it on the webstore.
- All prices referred to are in Canadian dollars.
- We happily ship world-wide.
- Quantities are limited of some of our products. Early shopping = happy faces.
- Sorry, no holds on featured products without payment.
Along Came Quilting
6432 -1 A Street SW
Calgary, AB T2H 0G6