Elf Betty says:
“Vintage eyes require a little extra help every now and then – especially in cases of reverse stitching. I LOVE the magnifying seam ripper with the built-in LED light to assist you even more in your stitch-reversal endeavors. Not only does it magnify your stitches for removal, but it also adds extra light to help see.”
- Sharp metal blade unfolds from the main handle.
- 1¼” lens quadruples the image size of your blade and stitch.
- The enlarged area is brightened by a 7 lumens, white, energy-efficient LED, which lasts 100,000 hours (hope they weren’t ripping all the time they tested that!).
- Three micro cell batteries are included, providing approximately 7 hours of use.
- Available in blue, silver, purple, or pink metallic finish (not all colours may be available, as these are hot sellers).
The Fine Print:
- Click on the item’s picture to find it on the webstore.
- All prices referred to are in Canadian dollars.
- We happily ship world-wide.
- Quantities are limited of some of our products. Early shopping = happy faces.
- Sorry no holds on featured products without payment.
Along Came Quilting
6432 – 1A Street SW
Calgary, AB T2H 0G6