- Hobbs Heirloom® Premium 80/20 Cotton/Poly Blend Batting is one of the most popular battings on the market, and for good reason. It offers more loft and less weight than traditional cotton batting, is durable and machine-washable, and is suitable for a variety of applications.
- This batting is made with a blend of 80% natural cotton and 20% fine polyester, is needle punched, and has a light resin bonding to provide exceptional strength and durability.
- Should be used with medium or dark fabrics. If used with light colored fabrics, unbleached cotton can slightly darken white and light or pastel colors.
- It is lightly needle punched and resin bonded to provide exceptional strength and durability and it's machine-washable!
- You may experience shrinkage of 3-5% and it may be quilted up to 4" apart.
- Wonderful to quilt by hand or machine.
- Pre-washing is not recommended for this or any of our other quality batting products.
- Sold by the package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.