- Hobbs Heirloom Premium 80/20 Fusible Cotton Blend is a double sided iron-on batting.
- This product eliminates the need for the time consuming steps of pinning or basting.
- It is made with 80% long staple cotton fibers and 20% fine polyester. It is lightly needle punched and resin bonded to provide exceptional strength and durability.
- This product has an additional fusible resin applied to both front and back. Heirloom Fusible, if pre-washed, will be rendered non-fusible. When washed, the product becomes similar to Heirloom Premium 80/20 Cotton batting.
- If desired, the quilt top and back can be ironed on separately or at the same time. Simply press your quilt from the center to the outer edges. Move your iron lightly from place to place pressing approximately 3-4 seconds in each area. Once you have covered the entire surface area of your quilt, allow the quilt to cool. You may then begin quilting by hand or machine.
- You may experience shrinkage of 3-5% and it may be quilted up to 4" apart.
- Sold by the package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.