- Tuscany Cotton Wool Blend is a wonderful combination of 80% fine cotton and 20% superwashed wool.
- It is designed for hand quilting, as well as machine and long-arm projects. This Tuscany blend will resist bunching and fiber migration. The addition of the wool adds loft, which gives greater detail to the stitching pattern. Wool also lends a nice drape and provides softness without compromising the stability of the batting.
- It is perfect for wall-hangings or bed quilts.
- Tuscany Cotton Wool is specifically designed to be used with medium or dark colored fabrics. If used with white or very light fabrics, it may slightly darken the light colors.
- Quilts with this blend of fibers can be washed many times and will get softer over time. Gentle machine washing and flat drying suggested. You may experience shrinkage of 3-5% and it may be quilted up to 4” apart.
- Pre-washing is not recommended for this or any of our other quality batting products.
- Sold by the package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.