- Learn to create the most popular basic steps—one design at a time—and combine them into complex renderings of blue-ribbon quilting
- In no time at all, Kathleen Riggins takes you from simple quilting designs to stunning custom quilting combinations.
- Explore everything from the simple swirl to feathers to pebbles, as you learn not just the basics of each design but also how to combine free-motion quilting motifs into complex-looking custom quilts.
- Knowing some basic designs is one thing, but knowing how to combine them in interesting ways can open a whole new world—without having to learn new designs!
- Join Riggins as she walks you through some of her favorite ways to combine designs and helps you create stunning quilts.
- Whether you are working with large spaces to fill, sampler quilts to separate by block, or sections of quilts that achieve different emphasis, you’ll learn it all!
- Softcover, 128 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.