- World-renowned artist Kaffe Fassett dives deep into the archives to reinvent his most beloved and classic fabric-based designs through an extraordinary collection of fresh quilt patterns.
- Kaffe Fassett needs no introduction—a master colorist and textile designer, Kaffe is known for legendary designs and fantastic quilts.
- And now he’s back with new images, new patterns, and a new look at his most storied designs.
- Timeless Themes explores the classic, bold patterns that we’ve come to know and love from Kaffe.
- Each chapter focuses on a pattern theme from the Kaffe Fassett Collective—whether stripes, circles, geometrics, and botanicals, or wild paisleys and retro zig zags.
- An archive of Kaffe’s photos, collected over the last 50 years, is presented alongside images of the fabrics they inspired.
- An exciting addition to any quilter’s library, Timeless Themes blends the best elements of Kaffe’s life and inspiration, resulting in a fresh look at the designer at work—a must-have for readers everywhere.
- Hardcover, 224 pages.
This is a preorder and prepay item. Order today and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. This book is expected to arrive in April-May 2023, however delays can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please place a separate order for this item from any in-stock items. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.