- We will not ship this item between November and March, due to risk of freezing.
- Synthrapol is used to suspend & remove excess dye from fiber. It removes any unfixed or unreacted dye to keep it from redepositing dye onto areas of the fabric that you don't want to be stained.
- Invisible lubricants, dirt, oil, & other impurities can interfere with the dye and cause uneven dyeing.
- Prewashing in Synthrapol helps remove all these before dyeing your fabric.
- Tie-dyers and printers - your white areas run the risk of being stained in the final wash by the run-off excess dye.
- Synthrapol in the wash keeps loose dye particles in suspension so they don't stain other areas of the fabric.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.