- After seven wonderful years of publishing BLOCK Magazine, it's time to look back on our favorite projects with a compilation of 25 quilting and sewing projects in the Best of BLOCK. These projects have been handpicked especially for 10” squares, 5” squares, and 2 1/2” strips to help you see all the amazing things precuts can do! And there are a few new projects tucked in to surprise you. As always, this special issue of BLOCK is filled with beautiful photography, original stories, and there's not a single ad in sight! Find yourself falling in love with quilting all over again as you savor the very best of BLOCK Magazine.
- Start with a retelling of how Missouri Star began and discover the story behind Jenny's favorite quilts! Then, you'll learn all about creating a quilt from start to finish and the basics of sewing with precut fabrics. As you go from project to project, you'll find heartfelt stories from the Missouri Star family and fun facts about Block. There are also in-depth articles on sewing curves, staying organized while sewing, sizing patterns up or down, and quilting color theory. It's all featured in this BIG, beautiful special issue!
- Find new favorites or remake oldies but goodies and enjoy well over 200 pages of quilty goodness in the Best of BLOCK. Whether you're just beginning or you've been quilting for years, this issue is sure to inspire you!
- Over 200 pages of quilty goodness
- Spiral-bound with hard cover
- 25 quilting and sewing projects
- Exclusive new projects
- Easy-to-use precut guides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.