- This 8 1/2 Inch X 12 1/2 Inch rectangle ruler features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1 Inch grids marked in 1/8 Inch and 1/4 Inch increments.
- Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the 1/4 Inch grip sides to cut whole inches.
- The 1/4 Inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2 Inch grip sides – to add the 1/2 Inch seam allowance.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- Use the white 45 Degrees angle to trim half-square triangles in whole inch increments.
- Use the black 45 Degrees angle to trim half-square triangles in half inch increments.
- An additional black 45 Degrees line is placed so that two angles cross 1/4 Inch away from the outside edge.
- Use these markings to square up flying geese units; squares set on point or mark cross-hatching.
- The ruler also features a 30 Degrees/60 Degrees angle.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable.
- Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.