- I first started doing these Keeping Cursive Alive mini quilt patterns when I realized my son's school wasn't teaching cursive writing anymore!
- These two holiday mini quilts finish at 12in x 20in and are scrap friendly.
- Perfect for hanging on the door or anyplace else you need some holiday cheer!
- They use traditional piecing techniques and are FQ and scrap friendly. They can be made 100% of those smaller scraps, and the backing be covered with a FQ.
- Their size and portability make them a great retreat or class project!
- By Kelli Fannin of Kelli Fannin Quilt Designs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.