- The Home Town Quilt Seeds Patterns by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet is a pattern series for 9 different house quilt blocks. We have bundled this complete collection of patterns for you!
- Each seed packet has instructions to make 1 house quilt block – all you have to do is add fabric and build your neighbourhood.
- A full colour paper pattern is included in each packet.
- No templates are required.
- Each block finishes at 16" x 16" so you can mix and match and watch your town expand.
- Lori will be doing a video on making a quilt with the Home Town Quilt Seeds on her YouTube channel and providing a free pdf on the finishing for her suggested project.
- Technique: Standard Machine Sewing.
- Skill Level: Intermediate.
- By Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet.
This is a preorder and prepay item. Order today and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. Patterns are expected to arrive in July 2023, however delays can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please place a separate order for this item from any in-stock items. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.