- Finished size: 62in x 72in
- Medallion Star is a great way to show off all the fabrics in a line you love or as a way to use up some of your stash.
The pattern is fast and easy to assemble, with the dramatic look coming from how you use color to make the star change in hue as it expands out.
The pattern uses 17 fabrics, and features full-color instructions with a numbered assembly diagram so you won’t have any trouble knowing where to put your fabrics to create this fun design.
- The quilt is assembled on the diagonal with NO Y-seams, so you can easily get this top together in a weekend.
- The only special tool needed is a ruler with 60 degrees marked.
- By Stephanie Soebbing, of Quilt Addicts Anonymous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.