- The Prairie Quilt Seeds Patterns by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet is a pattern series for 6 different floral quilt blocks.
- This seed packet has instructions to make 1 flower quilt block – all you have to do is add fabric.
- A full colour paper pattern is included in each packet.
- No templates are required.
- Each block finishes at 10" x 20" so you can mix and match and watch your garden grow.
- Lori has a YouTube video showing the quilt project for these patterns.
- Technique: Standard Machine Sewing.
- Skill Level: Beginner.
- A free finishing pattern to combine the blocks into a beautiful bed runner is available here.
- By Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet.
This is a preorder and prepay item. Order today and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. Patterns are expected to arrive in March 2023, however delays can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please place a separate order for this item from any in-stock items. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.