- Quilting shouldn't be a pain in the neck!
- Stay pain-free with this quilter's survival guide to a healthy mind, body, and spirit. Ever been unusually sore after a marathon day of crafting? There's no need for pain!
- This guide will make sure you have the right posture, techniques, and stretches when putting in those dedicated hours on your next project.
- Keep your mind sharp and your body ache-free!
- Coil-bound, 80 pages, 5.25 x 9 inches.
- By Rose Parr, Canadian author!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.