- Pellon 551 Sol-U-Film is a water soluble stabilizing backing for embroidery.
- It is great for machine embroidery, applique, cut-work, and monogramming.
- It allows fabric to retain its natural hand and is great for stabilizing embroidery on specialty fabrics such as diamond pique, sportswear, and net, as well as on top of napped fabrics such as velvet and terrycloth to keep stitches from sinking into the fabric.
- The film is translucent, which allows for easier positioning.
- The film dissolves quickly and easily in water.
- Clear 100% PVA, 20 inches wide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.