- Urban Quilts, by Suzuko Koseki, is a fantastically contemporary book of everyday items designed with recycled fabrics, floral prints and old clothes.
- Her use of form and color gives a modern touch to each project.
- Choose from an array of various projects: accessories, bags, pouches, card holders, key holders, backpacks, cushions, coasters…each one an ingenious combination of modern and vintage.
- Suzuko has included several traditional quilts, including a breathtaking Cathedral Window in blue and white, playing with a variety of color palettes so that there’s a project for everyone.
- Urban Quilts is the perfect harmony between the past and the present!
- 208 pages, softcover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.