- The HLx5 needle is actually an industrial needle with a flat shank for domestic sewing machines.
- ORGAN brand HLx5 chrome needles will sew through multiple ply applications like quilting and heavy duty embroidery.
- They have color coded shanks to distinguish the sizes.
- Hard chrome - lasts twice as long as other needles.
- Regular round point (not a ballpoint or a "blade").
- Needle is strong and rigid. They don't deflect, resulting in less skipping of stitches.
- Very highly polished surface aids in stitch quality and less wear on thread. Please refer to page 105 of Bernie Tobisch's book A Field Guide to You and Your Sewing Machine to see the difference in finish of the needle when compared to another popular brand.
- 10 needles per package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.