- Quilt Recipes is the latest book from Jen Kingwell, combining her love of quilting with her love of baking. The recipes have been passed down to her from her mum.
- Years in the making, Jen has dreamt of creating a book that showcases quilts in a new light, where they shine alongside stunning interior design and push the boundaries of how quilts have traditionally been perceived. Quilt Recipes is a brilliant pairing of 12 captivating, pieced quilting projects and 9 family favourite, delectable desserts from Jen’s mum's kitchen.
- As quilters, stitchers, and, makers, we fill our lives with like-minded friendships, feed our souls with hand or machine stitching, and love to treat ourselves and others to decadent desserts.
- Whether you are a hand or machine piecer, one can relish in each recipe, whether it be a quilt or perhaps something sweet. These patchwork quilts use a variety of techniques including, machine & hand piecing, hand applique, and hand quilting. Full-size paper patterns make template creation quick and simple.
- Quilting projects featured are: Wensleydale; Point Addis; This Way Not That; Homestead; Aunt Sukey's; Diamond Exchange; Winki Stars; Daylesford; Love Letters; Tilly's Bed; Tomar Cushio and Clopin Cushion.
- There are 9 scrummy treats for you to try: a Sponge Cake; Chocolate Cake; Raisin Cookies; Ginger Biscuits; Orange Cake; Powder Puffs; Passion Fruit Shortcakes and Cupcakes.
This is a preorder and prepay item. Order today and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. Book is expected to arrive in October/November, 2021, however delays can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please place a separate order for this item from any in-stock items. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.