One look at the Postcard from Sweden pattern, and we knew that it would look amazing in the deep saturated hues of Hoffman’s Bali Watercolors. Why resist a good idea? So here we are, with our Postcard from Bali quilt kit. 😄
Hues of the Bali Watercolors were selected to best match the suggested Kona Cotton fabrics used in the pattern. The pattern layout was also followed for our sample, and we are very happy with the results. However, once your triangles are cut, feel free to adjust their positions to suit your own esthetic.
- Our store sample finished at 60” x 75” and was made with the 5” finished block size. However, there is enough left over fabric to enlarge the quilt should you desire.
- Unlike the pattern's suggestion of using fat quarters/eighths, we kitted with metreage as it was more economical and less wasteful.
- Kit includes fabric for top and binding, colour pattern, our store addendum, and Fabric Key and Cutting Guide for the Bali Watercolors.
- Recommended products when making this kit: Sakura Micron Pigma pen, Retayne, and Easy Press Fabric Treatment.
- Store sample was quilted by M & K quilting. Thread used was King Tut 929.
- Curated, cut, and packaged by Along Came Quilting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.