- Donna Robertson and Fran Morgan co-founders of Fabric Café, known for their signature 3-yard quilt method, announce the completely revised second edition of 3-Yard Quilts for KIDS pattern book!
- The easy-to-understand, quick-to-sew quilt patterns take the guesswork out of fabric selection helping quilters achieve beautiful quilts quickly.
- 3-Yard Quilts for KIDS has 8 fun designs updated to include instructions for all 3 sizes of lap, twin, and queen/king quilts.
- Fans of 3-yard quilts love these benefits!
- Time saving fabric selection! Just 3, one-yard cuts of fabric are needed for each lap quilt
- Easy-to-follow pattern instructions make for fast quilt completion
- Enlargement instructions included for twin and queen/king size quilts
- “In this busy world, making time for the things we love is important. Quilter’s love knowing they get faster quilting results with this easy quilting method. The demands for more 3-yard quilt patterns continues to grow!” said Donna Robertson, co-designer of 3-Yard Quilts for KIDS.
- 8 quilt designs written for 3 sizes- Lap, Twin and Queen/King.
- Softcover, 20 pages.
- By Donna Robertson and Fran Morgan of Fabric Café.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.