**Staff Choice - Linda G.**
"I couldn't pick just one item of the Acorn brand, as I like all three equally well: the Easy Press Fabric Treatment, the Seam Align Glue, and the Easy Press Pen. This starter kit has all three and gives you everything to get off to a good start with their techniques.
The Seam Align Glue is a game changer for accurate piecing. It is an improvement over using extra fine pins. It does not get hard when dry, and it is not sticky. It completely washes out and is biodegradable and non-toxic. It is a glue like you've never seen on the market before.
The Easy Press Fabric Treatment is now my favorite starch alternative. Non-scented, non-toxic, biodegradable, non-marking, non-flaking, and water soluble. I use it on my fabric prior to cutting, but you'll need a bigger quantity for that. The size in this starter kit is meant for refilling the Easy Press Pen, which is used along the seam of your unit, and then pressed dry. It makes a very flat seam. I recommend watching the video to understand these products and their use. We also have them available singly. Click here to view all Acorn and Tobish promoted products."
- We will not ship this item between November and March, due to risk of freezing.
- Save time while quilting and piece like an expert!
- Designed by Shelley and Bernie Tobisch, this fully equipped kit has everything you need to start using the Easy Precision Piecing system!
- Contains: 4 oz. Easy Press Fabric Treatment, an Easy Press Pen, and 1 oz. Seam Align Glue, all in portable sizes to improve piecing accuracy and make quilting and applique easier.
- Both the glue and fabric treatment are non-toxic, biodegradable, and water soluble.
- Fabric treatment does not attract bugs or discolour your ironing surface.
- From Acorn Precision Piecing Products. Made in Canada.