- This 3½" X 18½" rectangle ruler features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1 inch grids marked in ⅛” and ¼" increments. Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the ¼" grip sides to cut whole inches. The ¼" dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the ½" grip sides – to add the ½" seam allowance. The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- Use the white 45° angle to trim half-square triangles in whole inch increments. Use the black 45° angle to trim half-square triangles in ½" increments. An additional black 45° line is placed so that two angles cross ¼" away from the outside edge. Use these markings to square up flying geese units; squares set on point or mark cross-hatching.
- The ruler also features a 30°/60° angle.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to fussy cut stripes and borders.
- Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a tutorial of these features.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.