Specially designed to work with Low Shank domestic sewing machines, this 1/8 inch thick template offers the same great features as the original. For best results, remember to use the appropriate ruler foot for your machine.
Quilting symmetrical arches can be tricky! Have you ever noticed that one side can look great while the other looks…..not so great? Don’t get discouraged, get Archie!
Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Archie is the perfect tool for quilting arches in 2in borders or as an edge to edge machine quilting design.
- Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping.
- Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors.
- Double sided to allow you to quilt multiple size borders with the same ruler.
- Seam guides helps keep your design straight.
- Stopping points for a continuous quilting design.
- High grade, 1/8 Inch thick acrylic. Total Size - 3in x 3-1/2in.
Use Archie For:
- Symmetrical Arches
- Alternating Arcs
- Pointy clamshells
- Elongated Orange Peels
- Continuous Curves and more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.