- 15 complete and accurate patterns in multiple sizes, beautiful pieced borders gracing every quilt.
- An in-depth discussion of color and value with lots of photographs and way to test your seam allowance and a way to then make it perfect diagrams showing which direction to press the seam allowances.
- Lots of tips and techniques for making Log Cabin quilts.
- A method for keeping track of logs of varying lengths.
- 300 color diagrams, 175 gorgeous photos.
- Softcover, 128 pages.
- By Judy Martin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.