- Donna Robertson co-founder of Fabric Café, known for her signature 3-yard quilt method, announces a new pattern book, Fat Quarter Quilt Treats!
- Each fat quarter pattern has easy-to-follow diagrams and instructions. Each quilt is intended to be an economy quilt designed to utilize 12 fat quarters, equal to 3 yards of fabric, most efficiently.
- All patterns are written for three sizes – lap, twin, and queen/king. This means no more complicated math when a larger size quilt is desired.
- “Maybe it’s time to lose a few fat quarters, and what better way than to put them in a quilt! The patterns in the Fat Quarter Quilt Treats book make it easy to coordinate all the fun fabrics you’ve loved in the past. Just 12 fat quarters, selected by their color value light, medium and dark – make up into a fun lap or baby quilt.” said Donna Robertson, designer of Fat Quarter Quilt Treats.
- Softcover, 20 pages.
- By Donna Robertson of Fabric Café.
This is a preorder and prepay item. Order today and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it. This book is expected to arrive in February 2023, however delays can occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please place a separate order for this item from any in-stock items. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.