- Learn how to quilt in six easy lessons with this superb guide form the editors at Landauer.
- Based on actual beginner quilting classes, "First-Time Quiltmaking, Second Edition" presents everything a beginner needs to know to get started - all in an easy-to-follow, clearly illustrated fashion.
- The six simple lessons include beginning basics, preparing the fabric, sewing accurate seams, assembling the quilt top, making the quilt sandwich, and finishing the quilt.
- Also included are four simple projects that are perfect for beginners to practice their new found skills.
- This new edition also includes two brand-new patterns using pre-cut fabrics that are so popular with quilters—they make quick-to-finish projects even quicker!
- 136 pages.
- **NOTE** This is our store’s choice for the beginner quilter!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.