- Super cute, easy beginner friendly fusible web applique with gnomes!
- Let the machine blanket stitching serve as most of your quilting.
- Then use sewing machine to free motion a few swirls between the gnomes and trees, and finish off with straight stitching along the outer borders.
- You CAN do this all on your sewing machine.
- Add some fun to your table for winter and holidays with appliqued gnomes in buffalo check.
- Well written pattern includes enlarged layout and stitch guide so you can see how I quilted it.
- I assume nothing and explain everything, making this perfect for quilters of any skill level.
- Finished 16 x 38 in.
- By Julie Wurzer, of Patch Abilities.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.