- Lori Holt designed her Seams Sew Easy™ Seam Guide for an accurate 1/4in seam and for constructing easy corner triangles.
- The center is now precut to give you a smooth surface for sewing.
- This tool saves time by not having to mark lines on your fabric when sewing half square triangles, flying geese or snowballs.
- The center circle of the guide is also marked with 1/2in grid lines for a wider seam allowance.
- This is a seam guide that temporarily adheres to the bed of any sewing machine.
- These grid lines also help to ensure correct placement when adhering to your sewing machine bed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.