- Quilters Touch Machingers Gloves are designed for machine quilters.
- A soft, fully-coated flexible fingertip grip gives you full control with less resistance and drag on fabric.
- There is no coating on the palm, allowing the skin to breath in cool comfort.
- They are lightweight and form fitting (you want a snug fit!). No more taking your gloves off to change thread, adjust fabric or remove pins.
- Reduces fatigue and tension in hands, arms, shoulders, and neck.
- Made of nylon knit, they are comfortable enough to wear for hours.
- Machingers may contain some latex in the elastic in the cuff. We don't recommend use by people with extreme latex allergies, and advise caution for use by people with latex sensitivity.
- Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or iron.
- With extended use, lint and excess fabric dye may accumulate on fingertip coating. To renew grip, gently rub oil soap or saddle soap on fingertip coating, then wash according to care instructions.
- Excellent for machine piecing and quilting. Available in four sizes - XS, S/M, M/L, and XL. To approximate size, measure from the base of your palm (where your hand meets your wrist) to the tip of your middle finger. (BTW, the cuffs are colour coded, so once you find a size you like and you need a second pair, just look for the matching cuff colour.)
S/M is 6.25" to 7"
M/L is 7" to 7.75"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.