- These thin ink pens are great for making permanent markings on wood, paper, cardboard, fabrics and many other materials.
- The Pigma Micron ink will not feather or bleed through the thinnest papers, and is smear-proof once it has dried.
- Archival quality ink is waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying, and pH neutral.
- Micron pens are excellent for labeling your quilts.
- Colors include one each of brown, red, green, blue, black and purple.
- Size 005 = 0.20mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.