- These thin ink pens are great for making permanent markings on wood, paper, cardboard, fabrics and many other materials.
- The Pigma Micron ink will not feather or bleed through the thinnest papers, and is smear-proof once it has dried.
- Archival quality ink is waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying, and pH neutral.
- Micron pens are excellent for labeling your quilts.
- Brown colour is great for marking embroidery or other stitchery patterns.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.