- How do I love thee? Let me “count” the ways.
- The Quilty Love cross stitch pattern by Lori Holt is an expression of all the feels for Valentine’s Day with hearts and stars aplenty!
- Quilt blocks and cross stitch enjoy a charming meet cute in this design, and adding lovable buttons and sweet trim make it even more memorable.
- The Quilty Love Cross Stitch pattern comes with full-color instructions, diagrams and supply list, including suggested DMC and AuriFloss colors.
- It is printed on durable 11” x 17” cardstock.
- The cross stitch is designed to work on 10 Count Vintage Cloth and finishes at 9” x 12”. It is designed to fit in an 11” x 14” frame.
- By Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet, for It's Sew Emma.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.