- We've found this ruler to be the best way to make Hunter's Star Quilts.
- The Rapid Fire© Hunter’s Star tool and technique allow for streamlined construction and precision trim down and thus results in ease and accuracy when making these traditionally difficult blocks. There are multiple sizes on each tool, clearly illustrated step by step instructions, design layout options, and a “basic recipe” included to get quilters started on their first set of 16 blocks.
- There are four different size options with this template: 5 inch, 6 inch, 7 inch, and 8 inch blocks.
- There are two, three, or four colour options. And the layout possibilities are many.
- A must have tool if a Hunter’s Star project is on your “Bucket List”!
- This comes with excellent step by step instructions on how to use the template, both for left and right hand quilters.
- This template is the petite size, which means that the stars are smaller, versus the large template, where the stars are larger.
- The petite size is the most popular size.
- Ruler size: 8½” x 8½”
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Sample projects included - check out the gallery
- Chart for calculating additional future projects included
- Template by Deb Tucker of Studio 180 Design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.