- Stitch sweet and colorful Sashiko projects! Bring a pop of color to traditional Sashiko stitching!
- Make 23 different projects with your choice of colorful thread and project surface to create something unique to you. Projects include totes, bags, purses, towels, table decor, picnic cloths, and more! Fill your home with charming Sashiko pieces or give them as gifts with a personal touch.
- Originally published in Japan from Boutique-sha Editorial, each project values the traditional art of Sashiko while bringing a brand new twist to the designs.
- Embroidery enthusiasts explore stitching Sashiko and enjoy 18 stitch patterns that can be applied to any project.
- Expand upon traditional indigo and white Sashiko with bursts of color and working with different threads and background surfaces Includes beautiful Japanese photography and craftsmanship.
- 112 pages, softcover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.