- Look no further than your very own fabric stash to find happiness!
- Lori Holt’s new book, Scrappiness is Happiness, reminds us that we can create beautiful quilts from our own scrap baskets.
- In this book, she shares 32 scrappy quilts that show how beautifully your stash can blend together.
- These quilts represent Lori’s motto of “make do” without compromising any of her charm. Each quilt is based on a block, and includes tips from Lori!
- Also included is her method for collecting and organizing scraps to save time while making the best blocks ever.
- You will find the confidence to mix and match fabrics while staying neat and organized!
- We wish you happiness and scrappiness as you explore this new adventure in quiltiness!
This is a preorder and prepay item. Order today and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it.
IMPORTANT: Our first shipment of books is expected in early June 2022. As this item has now gone into reprint, our 2nd batch won't be coming until Fall 2022 (unknown month). The distributors cannot tell us how many we will receive in our first shipment(s) from the first printing, as some of the orders we placed may only get filled in the reprint shipment. What we recommend is to place your order early. We will fulfill the orders in the order they are received and paid for. Sorry that we cannot give you an exact timeline of when your book will be coming.
UPDATE May 4th: Our anticipated arrivals for June delivery have been sold. Orders placed now will not be fulfilled until the 2nd printing with an anticipated Fall 2022 delivery.
Please place a separate order for this item from any in-stock items. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.