- Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet has created 63 Home Town templates for an endless variety of designs using your applique method of choice.
- They will be used with the Home Town Sew Along, beginning in September 2023, and the instructions will be posted on Lori's blog and You-Tube channel.
- Great variety of classic shapes so you can make your own designs.
- Made of sturdy plastic, they have center marks and are see-through for fussy cutting.
- These Sew Simple Shapes are perfect for your next project!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.