- The Tucker Trimmer tool was designed to help quilter’s quickly and easily trim down units that are made with triangles - half square triangle squares, quarter square triangle squares (hourglass units), and combinations of half square and quarter square triangle squares (combination units).
- It has multiple diagonals which allow you to align ruler guide lines with unit seam lines to quickly locate the exact center of pieced units.
- This makes trim down easy, precise, and perfect every time.
- No more figuring, or guessing, or struggling to find a center point.
- Ruler size: 7” x 7”
- Eleven unit size options from 1” finished to 6” finished in half inch increments (trim sizes 1½” to 6½”)
- Step by step illustrated instructions for making half square triangle, hourglass, and combination units.
- Instructions and illustrations for left hand trimming.
- Charts for easy conversion of other pattern instructions .
- Free bonus block pattern included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.