- Use this wooden seam stick when pressing to avoid distortion of your fabric.
- The mini strip stick can be used for small blocks.
- By pressing your seam on the curvature of this stick, your iron only touches the seam - not the rest of the project.
- The flat side ensures the seam stick does not move (unlike using a dowel). You can use this stick to press your seams to the side or to press them open.
- You still should have a ironing surface or heat-protected surface under the stick.
- Strip stick has a thin cushioning and muslin cover.
- Very useful for strip sets, bias seams (i.e., half-square triangles), small blocks, or any seams you want pressed open.
- Manufacturer recommends storing by hanging by plastic cover, or laying flat to avoid warping.
- Approximately 9 inches in length.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.