- The Butterfly quilt pattern by Tula Pink is back by popular demand!
- The pattern is essentially a sampler quilt made of many different traditional quilt blocks arranged into a giant butterfly centered on a graphic chevron body.
- The new revised pattern has been updated and expanded to include a complete fabric guide to replicate the cover quit. Some of the pattern improvements include larger layout and sewing diagrams, quilting diagrams, updated sewing techniques, coloring page and two different center body options while still being the same great pattern that people love.
- The 8-1/2in x 11in, 32 page booklet is beautifully printed in full color plus gold foil butterflies on the cover.
- The pattern is designed for an intermediate level quilter.
- This is a great patchwork technique builder incorporating strips, triangles and curves to create a dynamic and surprising quilt top.
- Finished size: 88" x 94".
- Click here for fabric requirements for the quilt as shown on the front cover. Please note that we sell a great selection of Tula Pink fabrics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.