- Essence monofilament is a .004mm nylon thread. Each mini spool contains 1375 m (1500 yd.)
- Once you sew it, it vanishes away into your fabric. Hence, it's known as invisible thread.
- Very soft to the hand and very pliable.
- Use with a cotton thread in the bobbin.
- Avoid high heat settings and direct contact from an iron when using nylon monofilament.
- Thread nets are suggested for creating drag and tension, and for reducing the chances of the thread dropping down to the base of the spool while getting "hung-up" or "snagged".
- Thread stands may be helpful in using this thread, as well as adjusting tension.
- No. 8/35
- Manufacturer: Fil-Tec
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.