- Fat quarters are the most popular and versatile pre-cut fabric. Folded up neatly at the store, they call to every quilter and ask to be brought home to your stash.
- Random fat quarters can be pulled together to make amazing "planned scrappy" quilts.
- A fat quarter bundle, on the other hand, is a great way to sample an entire line of fabric without waiting at the cutting counter.
- With more possibilities than other pre-cuts, it can be difficult to imagine a design and get stitching--but not for these talented designers!
- Whether it's a curated collection or random fat quarters you've been collecting, here are 12 creative designs you can turn to again and again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.