- Tuscany Bleached Cotton is especially designed to give a soft hand and an even appearance in light colored quilts. Exceptionally easy to quilt by hand or machine, it is the softest cotton batting on the market today.
- Containing no scrim or binders, this 100% cotton product is needle punched to resist bunching and shifting.
- Tuscany Bleached is highly recommended for white or very light colored quilts. The bleached cotton fibers provide a lovely lovely white batting that will not cause a shadow effect on the colors of a light quilt top.
- Pre-washing is not recommended for this or any of our other quality batting products. Used straight from the package, the batt will shrink after quilting to create the desired look of antique puckering when washed. Cotton quilts can be washed many times and become softer and more beautiful with time.
- You may experience shrinkage of 3-5% and it may be quilted up to 4" apart.
- Sold by the package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.