- Tuscany Unbleached Cotton is especially designed to give a soft hand and an even appearance in any quilt. Exceptionally easy to quilt by hand or machine, it is the softest cotton batting on the market today.
- Containing no scrim or binders, this 100% cotton product is needle punched to resist bunching and shifting.
- Tuscany Unbleached is highly recommended for medium or dark colored fabrics. If used with white or very light fabrics, unbleached cotton can slightly darken the light colors.
- Pre-washing is not recommended for this or any of our other quality batting products. Used straight from the package, the batt will shrink after quilting to create the desired look of antique puckering when washed. Cotton quilts can be washed many times and become softer and more beautiful with time.
- You may experience shrinkage of 3-5% and it may be quilted up to 4" apart.
- Sold by the package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.