- The Precision Stiletto is perfect for holding fabric in place for precision pressing.
- Doll clothes, applique, mitered corners, or any other close or small work can be held safely in place while ironing.
- Use either the pointy or the grippy tip, whichever is most suitable. Iron right up against the grippy tip for more precision.
- The Precision Stiletto is equally adept at the sewing table. Fabric manipulation across the needle plate of either a serger or a sewing machine can pose problems with the confluence of needles, feed dogs, presser feet, pins, fabric and fingers, all in a very small space. How do you keep track of all of that?
- The stiletto allows us to hold the fabric sans hands right up to where the action takes place. This prevents any painful punctures or pinches and allows more visibility and control of our stitching.
- Use which ever tip meets the needs of your fabric and sewing applications!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.