- A great tool to aid in making tubes for jelly roll rugs and more!
- To make the fabric & batting tube, place a thin batting strip on the wrong side of a 2 1/2 Inch fabric strip. Feed the layered (fabric & thin batting) strip, batting side up, into the wide end of the Jelly Roll™ Tube Maker. If needed, place a sewing awl in the slot on the tool to pull the layered strip through.
- Then fold the now magically folded, layered strip in half as it comes out the other end & place under the sewing machine presser foot ready to stitch.
- Keep the Jelly Roll Tube Maker close to the sewing machine & slide along as you sew.
- The metal Jelly Roll Tube Maker may be used with or without an iron (with caution) for other similar technique projects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.