- 20 designs from Rowan for patchwork and quilting.
- The 16th book in Kaffe’s acclaimed series showcases 20 brilliant quilts in the historic location of Fez in Morocco.
- With its strong rich colors and beautiful mosaics, Fez makes the perfect setting for a brilliant new collection from Kaffe and his chosen designers.
- Kaffe’s own quilts feature new fabrics, including Belle Epoch, an intricate paisley used to great effect in the broad vertical stripes of his Paisley Columns quilt—and Flame Stitch, with its deep zigzags of color showing perfectly in the Strata quilt.
- For lovers of florals, there are beautiful quilts featuring the Brocade Peony, Gertrude, Joy, and flowery Bouffant fabrics.
- Softcover, 144 pages.
- By Kaffe Fassett, of Kaffe Fassett Collective.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.